Access bank transfer code is just one among many features of the access bank mobile banking USSD Code (*901#).
With the above code, you can do a lot with the phone number registered or associated with your access bank account so far you can find a mobile phone to slot it into.
And when i said mobile phone, that your small touch light phone will work the magic. Big or smart is not a criteria here.
All am saying is that in 2018 you don’t need a big or smart phone to transfer funds, buy airtime,check account balance, generate OTP (One Time Password) and for other features that came with the 901 easy banking.
This code is an example of one way technology has help make banking not only in Nigeria but everywhere around the globe easier, safer and faster.
No more queuing at the banking hall and it is available 24/7.
Access Bank Transfer Code [*901#]: Mobile Banking Money Transfer (Easiest Step by Step Guide Yet).
I will only touch the transfer part of the access bank mobile banking code in this article. Don’t worry a more comprehensive write up that will cover the full features of 901 banking code will be published.
For successful transfer of funds from your access bank account to another access bank account or to other Nigerian banks, you need the following things.
- Phone Number Associated with your bank account.
- A mobile phone (Touch light phone will do).
- Last 4 digits of your BVN (Bank Verification Number). To authenticate the transfer.
- And off course the access bank transfer code.
Also Read: Access Bank Internet Banking
2 Easy Ways to Transfer to Another Access Bank Account.
If the recipient is also an access bank customer, there are two ways you can move funds with the access bank mobile transfer code.
- You can use transfer code *901*1*Amount*Account Number#.
- This means if the recipient’s account number is 0724403535 and you want to transfer 5000 Naira to him or her.
- Dial *901*1*5000*0724403535#.
- Then you will be asked to “Kindly enter the last four digits of your BVN or 4 digits security code to transfer N5,000 to Recipient’s Name”.
Enter the last 4-digits of your BVN to authenticate the transfer and you will receive confirmation message for successful or failed transaction.
- You can also dial *901# first.
- Then input 2 to transfer funds.
- To transfer to access bank, you input 1.
- Enter the last four digit of your BVN to authenticate the transfer.
You will receive message if the transfer if successful or failed.
Top 2 Ways to Transfer Money from Access Bank to Other Nigerian Banks.
Yeah, there are also two methods you can transfer to other Nigerian banks like GTbank, First Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, FCMB, Diamond etc. Follow the guide below.
- Direct method using *901*2*Amount*Account Number#.
- Meaning if the recipient’s account number is 0123456789 and you are sending 10,000 Naira to him or her.
- All you need to do is dial *901*2*10,000*0123456789#.
- Then you will be required to enter the last four digits of your BVN.
Do so to authenticate the transfer and you will receive a message to inform you if the transfer is complete or not.
- Alternatively, you can first dial *901#.
- Then input 2 to transfer funds.
- To transfer to other Nigerian banks, you need to enter 2.
- Input the last four digit of your BVN to authenticate the transfer.
You will receive a message confirming if the transfer is successful or has failed.
Note: Transfer to another access bank account is free while charges on transfer to other banks is N55 Naira. Also transfer limit is 100,000 Naira. Here is an article on Wema bank transfer code.
I hope i have been able to fully explained everything you need to use access bank transfer code in simple terms?If yes, kindly make use of the social sharing buttons.
In the mean time, below are few other things you can do with access bank money transfer code.
- To check account balance: *901*5#.
- For bill payment: *901*3#.
- To open an account: *901*0#.
Also Read: Access Bank Sort Code.
That’s it on access bank money transfer code, access bank mobile transfer code, access bank mobile banking code, access bank online transfer. We will like hear from you, please make use of the comment box.